Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, some good mood-altering substances.

I think I'm packed for Christmas, yeah?  

No, wait... You're right. I need beer.

Also, I totally hear you -- Xanax would've been great, but alas, there's some shit about ethics where they won't give it to me because I don't actually have anxiety? I KNOW, right, what the shit? This IS America, right? Family gatherings + Jesus' birthday = special dispensation. That's in the Bible: "And lo, distributed among them, there were delicious medications, and yea, they were happy. OK, well...not really HAPPY, but they didn't hit anyone, and so there was peace on earth, and sedated goodwill toward men."

P.S. I will spend today baking MANY cookies; those are almost Xanax if you eat enough of them. 

P.P.S. That whiskey is not for me. That shit is like having one of those hippie honey cough drops in your drink. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment