Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Popular. I'm gonna be pop-uuu-lar...

I filled out the wordy bits of the OkCupid profile first, no photos. 

When I added pics, in the 10 minutes it took to arrange them, I got something like 18 "likes." 

Pfft. I'm adorable. 

P.S. A half hour later, four intro messages, one from a faceless stranger who called me "beautiful" and added "take it anyway you want." 

#BasicallyGisele 

Is there another way I could take "beautiful?" Do I have less of a command on English than I give myself credit for? I guess it could mean, "I want to put my parts in your parts, and I assume calling you 'beautiful' will help. I smell the needy." Oh, wait! Did you mean I should take your dick "anyway" I want? Yeah, that's how I'm gonna interpret that.

P.P.S. The end of my self-summary: "I don't take this site seriously enough to pay for it, so if you 'liked' my profile, I can't see it, sorry! (But at least I'll be able to tell who actually reads the profile and who's just hot for impish eyes on a bottle-blonde.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment