Friday, January 15, 2016

He made me an offer I could absolutely, 100% refuse.

SO.

I just got an OkCupid intro message...from a 6'3", "overweight" (his word choice) "Happily Married" man, with a single Photoshopped profile photo that obscures his face and shows none of his body, asking if I'd be into some "non-committal intamcy" (his spelling error).

This is his entire self-summary: "Happily Married, I just enjoy more, like any man."

Hmmm... You know, enticing as you've made all this, I'm probably set for a lifetime on playing second fiddle. I'm aiming to be Hef's main Bunny now.

I do appreciate the offer to fuck me and then go away -- sometimes I think that's all I need. But I'm a LADY, dicknuts. You have to come correct (heh) and supply me at least a few real photos of what I'd be working with before I'd even BEGIN to consider this. If I can't see your face, how am I supposed to know if I want to sit on it?

Honestly. Whatever happened to chivalry?

Also..."non-committal intimacy?" You are a grody bastard whose wife won't bang him anymore, possibly because you're on a dating site hustlin' for some strange. Own it.

NB: If that's what you've agreed to in your marriage, you go ahead and get yours. I've actually briefly considered similar offers from other, more forthright men. This dude just had a bit of the sketch on him.

Also, nothing wrong with "overweight." Half that weight is probably just his giant balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment