Friday, November 13, 2015

In which nothing you do matters if you're not married.

Dude, what the shit is wrong with you?! That girl is, like, 12 years old* and a floppity bajillionaire
megastar. Who gives one iota of one kitten's dick if she's not married? Jesus. You leave Katniss alone, Diane Sawyer!

  

"...This whole year of, ‘Who am I without these movies? Who am I without this man?'" Girl, preach. Let's get together and have coffee and braid each other's hair. We'll talk.

Speaking of hair, I should probably call my hairdresser right now and warn her that once I see Joy, I'm also going to hack my hair off with some raggedy scissors and then have her fix it. It seems fun and cathartic. Or I'm just a crazy celebrity copycat.



* OK, fine, she's 25 -- same difference. Clearly a spinster. Christ, I need more cats -- I'm totally behind here.

No comments:

Post a Comment