Tuesday, November 10, 2015

#YearOfYes Foreplay

You may recall about a week ago I was fortunate enough to receive an advance copy of Shonda RhimesYear of Yes. (How much would it have sucked if they'd said "no" to my request for a copy of Year of Yes?)

Since then, I've only gotten through the first 100 pages, mostly because I'm an asshole, but I also got too busy. But the book came out in stores today, SO:

The first 100 pages are hilarious and inspiring, and unless it somehow ends with a puppy massacre, I have faith the rest will be the same.

I should be able to finish reading and write a full review over the weekend. But in the meantime: she's one of my heroes, the book is at least one-third amazeballs, and you should all go read it. (Unless you don't groove on Shonda, in which case I have no idea why you're reading this -- I am merely her hacky, foul-mouthed henchman.)

Also, I just found out she narrates the audiobook, which means I'm going to go spend $18 (on iTunes) to have Shonda Rhimes read me a story, and probably finish the book much faster.

#YearOfYes #Worship #TGIT (<-- in which "T" is for "Tuesday" this time)

No comments:

Post a Comment