Tuesday, November 3, 2015

"Pop. Six. Squish. Uh uh. Cicero. Lipschitz."

Normally with people I like/love/respect, I'm very, "I'm not gonna diss you on the Internet, 'cause my mama taught me better than that." It's part of why I don't talk much about my ex, because he's still one of my best friends and I don't need to air those issues publicly. My close friends and my therapist have heard it, and that's enough. (Plus, if I ever said anything here that got back to him and hurt him, I'd jump out a window. [I know. Hence the therapist.])

But OTHER than him, we're all OK with me being kind of an asshole on my own site on occasion, right? We know I'm a little insane but generally a nice human, except when I get pushed too far? Because tempers are gettin' a little Jersey up in here at Smug HQ -- people are stepping to my backyard swagger. So, um...fair warning, sometimes I'm an asshole, but generally only in writing. (And in my defense, it really does take a lot. I mean...they had it comin'...)

(I love that I'm clarifying as if any of you gives a dick if I'm not Gandhi.)

No comments:

Post a Comment