Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Dressing for (Begrudging, Sexless) Success

Two friends took me shopping the other day because I am SHIT at dressing myself, and they advised me to (ie, made me) try on this dress.

"I look like I'm wearing an Amish person's pillowcase!"
"You look amazing, shut up. You're buying this dress, deal with it."

I wore it to work today and have been complimented multiple times -- all by women. Even if logic says it's POSSIBLE every straight dude in this building wants to bend me over their desk and plant their dicks under the dress like you'd plant a flag on a newly discovered planet, but can't say so because it's a workplace, I maintain that it's because I look square and sexless.

But it's basically a giant t-shirt, so whatever. It's better than wearing pants. And I definitely have...let's say "a lot more invested in the dress" than the model.

loft

No comments:

Post a Comment