Thursday, October 29, 2015

DS&M

Via BPhope: Opening the door on hypersexuality: 

I don't have bipolar. Or, if I do, it's a really shitty bipolar -- they're still working out my special-snowflake nomenclature. (I tried making "White Trash Bipolar" happen, but oddly, they don't want that in the DSM.) But it hadn't occurred to me until I read this that a) none of the doctors I've been to have asked about any sexual behaviors at all, or that b) it might even be related.

And I can't say I talk about my vagina online and regret the entirety of 2013 and slut-shame myself because it's NOT a factor. (JUST a factor, like I'm not trying to say I have this, either.)

I have friends tell me they could GET me "just sex," but that they won't, because it's not really what I want and I'll make it a Thing and feel bad about myself and they don't want to hear it. But I still do consider bringing in a stunt dick to scratch that particular itch. My friends are right, though -- I'd need some kind of daily therapy lightning round if I did, and I can't afford that, so... tense and pent-up it is!

*twitch* No, really. It's fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment