Thursday, February 4, 2016

I hope it's cool that you'll have be naked for your interview.

Another on office attraction...

Um, no, YOU'RE taking a former coworker's LinkedIn post looking for a new job as an opportunity to lure him and his giant hands into your office, OR just to give him your phone number.

Shut up.

I met him at my last job, shook his hand, and immediately wanted to have sex with him. He's literally the only person I've known on sight I wanted to sleep with -- normally it starts with, "I can work with your face and body" and gets more/less intense with conversation. This guy, I don't even care if he has a personality, as long as those hands do things to me.

This may or may not be influenced by the fact that my libido has been on absolute CRACK for the past 5 days. I think I need an actual person, one with weight, so he can, um...get the job done correctly. Silicone's just not working for me anymore. 

I don't THINK he's married, but it's been about 18 months since I've seen him, so who knows. He has my number now, though, so he can do with it, and me, whatever he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment