Friday, February 12, 2016

My orgasm: "It's handled."

I would like this to happen to me in the very near future.
I can't figure out how to embed it because everything (read: ABC) is dumb, but here: This is a scene from last night's episode of Scandal, and I am coveting the experience HARD.
I'm just gonna send the guy this video like it's office training material. Except the office is my body, and "You bettah WORK." (Ahem. I apologize for that.)
If Scott Foley ever grabbed my hair and put his mouth on that part of my neck, we wouldn't have even made it into the apartment -- I would have just pulled up the dress and ridden him like we were in the Hallway Tour de France. And I'm not ashamed to admit that watching him do...THAT to Olivia, even just for a tragically fleeting moment, produced an actual tingle. Kerry Washington gives great sex face.
Don't judge me, we all have our deal. Mine just happens to involve being occasionally slapped on the ass with a fashionable leather glove by a trained assassin. Whatevs.
#Scandal #TGIT #TeamJake

No comments:

Post a Comment