Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The 40-Year-Old Fadeaway

I just realized turning down a second date (Elbows Guy asked) is completely outside my skill set. Apparently even with someone I don't think likes me very much, what with my hideous dry elbow skin and my terrible grammar and my relationship projection issues. Wait, why DOES he want a second date? I must be an amazing kisser. [/ego trip]

Have I REALLY never done this before? If I have, it's been about 13 years. And why do I care about being polite?

I'm trying not to be a big, fat coward who does The Fadeaway, but it's hard to argue its lifelong proven efficacy. And I don't want to bitch out and say I met someone else. Even if it would make it easier, it's not true.

"I'm going to pass on a second outing. I had a nice time until I realized I don't like you. And you don't like ME apart from my shortness, the fondling, and your superiority. I don't want to waste our time or my makeup, and I certainly don’t want to get your douche all over me, you Summer Rain motherfucker…”

No comments:

Post a Comment