Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Landmark Case of Penis v. Doughnut

Texting with a friend in California:

Friend: "The guy who owns the doughnut shop by my house looks a bit like Shaun T."
Me: "Right, then. So I'll hop a plane out there first thing tomorrow?"
Friend: "He sells Fruity Pebbles doughnut, too."
Me: "What?! SHIT. I need that in my face. (I'll leave it up to you whether I'm referring to the man or the doughnut. I haven't quite decided myself.)"
Friend: "Both?"
Me: "I think it'd have to be, yeah. Man first, though -- I'm gluttonous, not stupid."
Friend: "You could try the infamous Cosmo suggestion of a doughnut on a penis."
Me: "I was thinking that, but didn't want to be weird."

I'm all about supporting small, local businesses any way I can, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment