Thursday, May 19, 2016

Looks and books

I just finished reading a book called Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls, and the author, Jes Baker, points out that you rarely see "larger" women paired with thinner men in advertising or pop culture. I hadn't really noticed that before, but...yeah.

Generally, I'm not attracted to men who weigh less than I do. That may well be years of indoctrinated body anxiety, but I don't want to look like I ATE my Person. Logically I know it's not true, but I feel like I'd break a thinner man in half -- I want a dude who looks like he can TAKE me, even if, again, I understand a thinner man could.

But this? Her? Jonas? HAWT. GET IT, GIRL.
 
#worship

(BTW, a friend recently told me she didn't know I had Goodreads, so here's the link if you feel the need to follow me on yet another thing.)

Watch Joe Jonas and Ashley Graham Make Out on the Set of His New Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment