Friday, September 18, 2015

My vagina, log flumes, and errant cleavage.

I'm doing this "creative lady mixer" thing tonight, kind of a summit of artists, writers, designers, etc.I mentioned before that I'd been debating whether to introduce myself as the writer of this blog because...I don't want to say I'm "ashamed" of it, but maybe a little embarrassed? Even more so now that my most recent post compared my vagina to a log flume.

But I don't know, getting ready this morning, I think there's something kind of hilarious about "vagina as log flume" coming from a nondescript Feyschanel blonde wearing a demure Michelle-Obama-lookin' Lands' End sundress, with a camisole under it to corral errant cleavage. I'd like to think you wouldn't look at me and immediately assume I'm the creator of "my vagina is a log flume." (Worst John Mayer B-side ever.)

"I write a blog about women's issues." That includes sex. (And log flumes, apparently.) If the real writers don't like it, it's not the right group. I have enough friends, fuck it. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment